- RSS Channel Showcase 1512740
- RSS Channel Showcase 9057336
- RSS Channel Showcase 1244070
- RSS Channel Showcase 3743582
Articles on this Page
- 04/12/17--13:57: _April Is Autism Awa...
- 04/20/17--12:27: _Juvenile Rheumatoid...
- 04/27/17--13:38: _Physical Therapy fo...
- 05/09/17--12:58: _Physical Therapy fo...
- 05/18/17--08:43: _Occupational Therap...
- 05/25/17--12:58: _Dysphagia in Childr...
- 04/12/17--13:57: April Is Autism Awareness Month. Here’s What You Can Do in CT
- 04/27/17--13:38: Physical Therapy for Children with Cerebral Palsy in Connecticut
- 05/09/17--12:58: Physical Therapy for Children with Torticollis in Connecticut
- 05/18/17--08:43: Occupational Therapy for ADHD: How Therapy Can Help Children
- 05/25/17--12:58: Dysphagia in Children: Treatment Options and Information
April is nationally recognized as a month to support, celebrate, and recognize members of the autistic communities and their families. Autism encompasses a wide spectrum of conditions, with no two autistic people affected alike. What autistic people of all ages do have in common is that they live, work, and play in our communities every […]
For most people, arthritis is a problem that only afflicts the elderly. While it’s true that the condition is more prevalent among seniors and other older folks, it’s far from the case that only they suffer from arthritis. Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, or JRA, is a condition that affects tens of thousands of children across the […]
If you’re in Connecticut and your child has cerebral palsy (CP), you’re likely overwhelmed by all of the treatment options available to you. Your pediatrician or other specialist may recommend physical therapy for your child, or you may be interested in therapies after doing your own research. Keep reading to learn more about treatment for […]
Torticollis, also sometimes known as “wry neck” or “loxia” is a condition caused by a variety of factors, but results in tightening of the neck muscles on one side and subsequent head tilt. Torticollis can be acute and temporary, caused by awkward positioning, or more long-term and congenital. Torticollis is most common in infants and […]
ADHD is a common problem with many children. Once their child is diagnosed by a pediatrician or other medial professional, many parents may have trouble deciding on the best course of treatment. Occupational therapy is a popular, effective line of treatment for many children with ADHD. Keep reading to learn more. What Is ADHD? Short […]
Feeding and swallowing disorders are extremely common in young children. These issues can be rooted in psychological or physical causes, and can lead to malnourishment or other problems. Dysphagia , another word for swallowing disorders, refers to a number of difficulties, including the following: Coughing or choking during feeding Trouble breathing when eating Gagging Loss […]